Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day of the Dad

I didn't buy Mark a Father's Day gift.  He's not my dad, right?!  Hmmm.  The more I thought about it the worse I felt.  He is a really great dad to T, which is amazing since that's not always easy to do when you're a weekend parent.  It makes me so happy to see what his presence does for her. Plus, I know how lucky our children, and myself, will be once we decide to make some.  Or adopt some, depending on whether my hypochondriac self allows for 9-months of major body changes or as Mark says, "depends on if you're too old."  I just turned 30 punk!!! 

So, despite the fact my husband is concerned I'm old already, I found this rad dude shirt in a dark blue color so he can rock it with jeans or dress pants:


Thank goodness Mark will wear it with a belt....

No comments:

Post a Comment