Monday, April 5, 2010

feeling nervy

Not about the wedding.  About accidentally publicly following the blogs of strangers.  I read an interesting article in the Freep today about blogging.  So, while reading a friend's blog, I hit the "next blog button" at the top and one that popped up next was really well-written, very relatable (if that's even a word if not, shotgun! I invented it).  The next one made me laugh out loud twice.  Not a bellowing laugh but a brief and quality HA.  I think it's because she posts photos that she takes of people who aren't looking. When camera phones first came out my friend Ellen and I got them so we could dissect the outfits of strangers.   But now I'm nervous they will read my blog and think I'm lame.  I mean WE all know I'm not lame because WE all know me.  They don't.  I'm just a picture and some words.  Hmmm.  I wonder what those things say about me....

No comments:

Post a Comment