Wednesday, April 21, 2010

so much stuff!

Wedding day and everything that went with it was amazing!  I only look back with a huge grin...and I'm so thankful for all the friends and family who came or even just acknowledged with a Facebook note :)  I will add a photo or two soon along with some thoughts on the day and a list of my amazing vendors!

Belize was phenomenal.  We are beyond excited to go back...soon!  Again, photos and stories soon.

Today I found this site, MRS FOREVER, that outlines the enitre process surrounding the big name change.  I struggled with this more than I could have anticipated.  Mostly because I was a concerned that in the professional arena it would be confusing and a little bit because I've been Sara H. for 30 years.  But I'm pledging my life and my future with Mark and I think having a united family name, no matter how awkwardly it's spelled, will honor that.  Or honour.

No comments:

Post a Comment