Monday, August 10, 2009

Ohooh-ohoh, ohooh-ohoh….alright stop: shower time.

It was a very fun and family-filled weekend for Miss Elizabeth’s baby shower. Were you in Michigan on Saturday? Did you have an outdoor garden themed baby shower in the torrential down pour? I did. Thankfully the "Power at the Shower" (GC and Kate-tastic) had a large tent to keep us on the dry side. GC and daughters made some amazingly tasty quiche and muffins and cupcakes; the whole event was really beautiful and a good time.

On Sunday, did a little swimming and saw the Julie & Julia movie—good flick. I think I need a better blog theme than wedding and I too could have a book and movie deal. My coworker and I have tossed around Sara & Sarah (with me channeling Sarah Palin). The movie would obviously star Tina Fey and, as of late my celebrity lookalike is usually Kate Walsh, formerly of Grey’s Anatomy. Or Gisele. HA! Only the main issue is I would never want to channel Sarah Palin. So on to idea number two: blog about having a name that is the subject of a popular 80s song. Too bad there would be about three entries long and, as it turns out, Jefferson Starship already has a video. I welcome your suggestions as mine are lacking…

No comments:

Post a Comment