Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"rad to the power of sick"

Weddings are not cheap. In fact, without the graciousness of my parental units our wedding would be more like, the two of us at a courthouse then off on a stellar vacation. Though I think Mark's parents would still host a rad dinner at some point :) While the courthouse is NOT a bad option, and one that appeals to me ever so much at times, I'm too afraid of the wrath of the Shines if there is no bash since we only seem to get together at funerals these days.


A dear friend, the E.V.E., sent me a link that got me thinking of a great way to make some cash money for our bash. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd6-n7MhVg8

If you see a beautiful brooch going for 500 times it's original eBay price....mhmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment