Monday, September 21, 2009

Going to the chapel

Last Thursday Mark and I left the Tigers game (sad loss to Kansas City) in the 8th inning, allowing my Uncle Jim to catch the foul ball instead of us, to meet with the coordinator at the church and put a deposit down. Just seven months prior to April 10 we finally have our ceremony site! For the past month we have been attending Fort Street Presbyterian in Detroit; a beautiful and historic church downtown (read some of the history HERE) across the street from the new Freep/News building. The bonus is we’ve really been enjoying the services there and Taylor likes the children’s church.

Next wedding item to tackle is the invitations, I’m looking to do some cost-cutting here since, no offense to my wedded friends, I throw the invites away after the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment