Wednesday, September 2, 2009

make some noise brides!

Oops, forgot to update everyone on the Bridal Show Extravaganza; “make some noise brides!” Does the sound of me gagging on the cheesiness count?

First off, punch my face if I ever say I’m going to be IN the show. The girls on the runway…wow…confident, and good for them! In all I think this show is best suited for people in the very beginning stages of planning but the entire thing is overwhelming and I’m afraid to look in my MSU email account since 98% of the booths were just seeking your contact information. The vast majority of vendors were photographers, DJs, tuxes and transportation companies. A few honeymoon “win a trip” tables and a few linen rental places. Only two floral displays and no “party favor” people. The best part for me was hanging out with Liz, Jo Lynn and Julie!

Photo booths are the new craze for weddings, here’s a few gems I’d like to pass on to you:

Awkward photo booth photos for your enjoyment:


Click number ONE: Suckered in, fortunately didn’t have to leave my contact info (I faux left it by ghost writing one then throwing it away when they weren’t looking)

Click number TWO: Smile! Nah, blink or stink eye only.

Click number THREE: Overserved perhaps? Or were they just that happy to have a baby-sitter?

Click word SAY: Oh man, Gordy sure likes weddings (and eye contact)!

Click word CHEESE: And finally, not OK…ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment