Thursday, October 8, 2009

Official bridesmaid dress update. Official.

I've posted some dresses I liked before. Then I went to Miss Kate's Maids in Birmingham to see the dresses I had previously posted. It was there I found the color "smoke." This luxurious, funky dark gray is the official color and THESE are the dresses Caitlin, Liz and Jennifer will be selecting from


Option 1 (in smoke) strapless with a sash that ties in the back, simple cut with figure flattering pleats:


Option 2 (in a color where you can see the detail), semi capped sleeve with pocketssssssssssss:






And Option 3 (again in a color that you can see the detailing); also strapless with amazing pleat detail and pocketssssssssss:




And let's not forget about our rocking junior bridesmaid Taylor. Here is the dress she picked out of the three options she had, adorable "tip of the shoulder" neckline and flower detail:

No comments:

Post a Comment