Thursday, January 14, 2010

FOOOOOOOODDDDD

Score!

Mark, myself,  my parents and Mark's mom & stepdad all went to Vince's for dinner last night.  This place is amazing plus very special to my Shine family and I'm so happy to say it's the official site of our rehearsal dinner.  The food is stellar (if you like to eat baby animals I hear the veal is superb) and it's a ten-minute drive from the church.  It's a good Detroiter experience for anyone that hasn't been there before. 

Last night I had the spinach fettuccine noodles and arriabata sauce. MMMM, so happy I stopped myself and saved some for lunch today.  Topped it off with a delicious dark chocolate and raspberry frozen dessert.  Mark went with pizza; the rest of the meals consisted of two veal marsalas, a spaghetti & meatballs and baked mostaccioli.  And Morettis.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment