Thursday, January 28, 2010

"I could make that"

I'm famous for saying this, and famous for definitely NOT being able to make it.  Well, that's not entirely true...I'm fairly adept at craft projects.  Maybe not for my age but I could still get an A for effort.  So where does a girl with a love for making it myself find someone to make it for me?  Etsy of course!  If you haven't gone on this site, please check it out. 

I found someone to craft together flowery headbands for the flower girls and I'm probably going to get a veil from the site as well.  The headbands are cute, I don't think they look too homemade, especially from the distance, HAHA!  I mean who is going to plop their nose in the flower girl's hair? I will inspect them again from home.  I think they might be OK.  Wait, oh man. Why am I just now thinking of this?!!?  I will pretend I made them.  Oh yes, yes I will.  That way no one can say anything except how crafty I am.  Noice.  Done and done.  So on April 10 if you want to see my handiwork plop your nose into the head of a flower girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment