Wednesday, February 24, 2010

45 days!

The countdown is really on now!

We have wrapped up all the major contracts and are going to look for someone to handle the set-up at our reception venue.  Originally we were going to handle (OK family was going to handle) but there is an event in the ballroom before our reception so we can't get in to set-up any earlier.  Oh well.  We interviewed some capable coordinators earlier in the process that we will circle back with.  Other than that we just have final meetings with our vendors and the never ending debate about transportation.

Had my hair colored close to what nature intended last night; Mark's friend Vanessa recommended Michael Raboir (sp!?) who did a stellar job.  And, as a natural salesman/seasoned pro, whipped up a few rough ideas with bobby pins to show me some ways to do wedding hair.  I already have someone booked but I really appreciated it.  Maybe if the person who I hired sucks I can ditch them...! 

The next wedding shower, a bridal tea, is a few weekends away.  I updated my registry a bit to beef it back up.  Target seems to have the most stuff left on the registry--which is GREAT because Mark and I have been receiving a lot of Target gift cards (Christmas, birthday, Valentine's), I want to use them toward registry items we don't receive.  Mark wants a flat screen...so if you want to come watch movies/games at our house buy us stuff at Target.  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment