Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ahh vacation!

I slacked off a little with the postings. Sorry to anyone that actually reads this on a semi-regular basis. But Mark and I had a very relaxing trip to Key Biscayne where we stayed with the amazing Alison. Mark now understands when I say how cool she is that if anything I’m UNDER exaggerating her coolness. Thanks to her for hosting us during the chilly few days we were there.  Here's a fun photo she snapped of us sitting outside the lighthouse keeper's cabin:




One of our favorite jaunts was the day we spent at South Beach roaming around Ocean Drive and all the surrounding side streets. I wish we could go back and spend a little more time there. I won’t wear suntan oil though since it gave me a weird rash like reaction. That, coupled with low SPF, didn’t pan out all that well!


Mark and I got all the invites out in the mail and have been getting our replies! Super fun. In fact, Mark calls me when I’m at home and has me update him on who sent in their RSVP that day. I am now going to write a little note on my response cards because that is my personal favorite part! It never had crossed my mind before but it’s really that much more fun. Everyone has just over 20 days to get those all mailed back!!










No comments:

Post a Comment