Monday, November 30, 2009

stolen ideas!

Over the weekend I got some sort of bridal magazine delivered so in order to stave off complete boredom I cozied up on the couch to flip through it on Sunday.  I about fell off the couch when I got to the page about using grey and yellow wedding colors!!  And the best part was they featured the same necklace I have been coveting!!!  Total copy cats.  Just saying.

Mark's mom is now going to do our flowers, yay!  Super helpful and (I imagine anyway) a cost savings.  We narrowed down the rehearsal dinner spots (Pizzapapalis or Fishbones, both in Greektown) and I found some invites I like that just need a color tweak and they'd be ideal.  I think I'm going to hire a graphic designer here to help tweak them and then find somewhere to have them produced.  Plus this way we can use the same design in table numbers, thank you notes and place cards, etc...right?  Good plan?! 

I seriously have ZERO CLUE on how these things all work out.  I just searched my old emails for the "ridiculous" timelines my recently married friend's sent to me and now I am frantically trying to adjust them around my wedding.  No longer do they seem ridiculous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment