Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend update

Let's see, I was handed a invitation catalog a few weeks back and finally got around to ordering some samples.  The prices are way low but for someone who loves paper and design (me) it's not all that cute.  Budget says, it will work.  My inner Martha Stewart says we can jazz it up somehow.  Now I just need Markers to weigh in.  I will go out on a limb and say he picks the simple white invitation and really doesn't care if Martha attempts to improve them.

On Saturday (11/14) my mama had her birthday--yay!  And Heather and Ken got married--also yay!  I got to spend the day with both of them, Heather did a great job pulling the day together.  We both had so much fun and by the end of the night realized the next wedding we go to will be our own :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment