Thursday, November 5, 2009

Updates, multitudes of updates

Well that title is quite the exaggeration.  Oh well.  Let's see, this weekend I'm going to be in Grosse Pointe so my plan is to stop in and get a better idea of the alcohol needed for the reception.  Nevermind all the dozens of other things to get done, that one seems palatable for a Saturday afternoon.

Halloween night was fun, I was pleased with our Cabrera costumes.  Though while ironing on the decals I felt like I should put a disclaimer saying that domestic abuse isn't funny.  Here's the costume in action:

And here is the costume post action:


Last night I had the hardest time turning my brain off.  I remembered all the bridesmaid dresses need to be ordered, I need to follow-up with the ceremony coordinator, flowers need to be figured out, so on and so forth.  Wish I'd made a list because the only thing I was able to recall this morning was remind the girls to get their dresses ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment