Monday, March 8, 2010

33 days to go

But who's counting?!

I'm exhausted after a super fun weekend in Owensboro meeting all the Zuerners.  Well, a large majority of them anyway.  Mark's grandma (Mamaw as she is known) will be 80 in a month and her kids decided to throw a surprise party. There were lots of cards played and laughs shared.

Every 10 seconds someone was lamenting, "he's a Zuerner" or "it's a Zuerner thing" or "you're such a Zuerner," I'm not entirely sure it was always said in the best light but I think that goes with the jokester personalities.  I must say everyone was beyond nice and welcoming. 

No major wedding updates at the moment, I will definitely stick with the non skin cancer inducing spray tan (though I'm sure the chemicals, in the end, aren't that much better).  RSVP information is rolling in and, oh yeah!  I almost forgot.  We found someone to handle all the day of things.   Mark especially was feeling the pinch on the reception set-up and I was dreading all the final organization/planning steps.  We are happy to have that handled.  I will post up her information once she confirms the contract!

No comments:

Post a Comment