Tuesday, March 23, 2010

busy, overwhelmed and SO excited!

OK, this is going to be so brief.  I'm up to my eyeballs in work things and have I mentioned before this little thing called THE WEDDING!?!

Quick updates in my favorite form--list!
1. "Details by Laura" was hired to do our day of coordinating (ceremony and, the biggest help, reception)
2. Shower time was fantastical on Saturday, I am still in awe over the turnout and amazing gifts!!  Grace hosted us at The Victorian Rose Tea House in Rochester.
3. Bachelorette party was a blast, can't wait to do it again...for someone else!  We did dinner at D'amatos, drinks at Coach Insignia & dancing at Deluxe.  Special thanks to Caitlin and Liz for pulling it all together

But everyone likes pictures, here are a few of my favorites from the weekend festivities :)

SHOWER:


BACHELORETTE "double vision":

No comments:

Post a Comment