Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Thursday!

Despite the terrible Michigan weather today I woke up excited that it was Thursday…I have spin class tonight and I love the workout it gives me. It’s late enough that I can actually make the class and usually pump some iron before. I mean, have you seen these pythons other people call arms?

The best part about being a Thursday is that tomorrow is Friday, and the best part about Friday is that the next day is Saturday. I’m loving on my weekends lately. Last Saturday was double fun with a shower AND bachelorette bash. This Saturday it’s my friend Annie’s 30th and she’s coming up here to Michigan with her boyfriend to celebrate. It will be a nice distraction while Mark is enjoying his bachelor party downtown with his pals.

Interesting that I woke up in a stellar mood today and was in a completely different sort of mood yesterday.  The kind of mood that rhymes with abbey.


Lastly, GO GREEN! Here’s to a good game in the Sweet Sixteen :)


No comments:

Post a Comment