Wednesday, March 17, 2010

save me...from myself

Dude.

We're at 3.5 weeks until the big day!  AWESOME!!!!! 

I'm also like a schizo over here with, "oh yeah, email that to so-and-so, ooh, check the registry, ARGH, add sleeping bags...d'oh, research sleeping bags."  And all of this is during the work day.  No wonder I'm up until all hours of the night working on work and wedding stuff.  The schizo day appears to be helping but may in fact be eating a golf ball sized hole in my stomach (not really, I made that up for effect).

We're actually doing OK with the plans, everything is mostly nailed down for the BIG day.  Yippy!  And I'm slowly getting excited.  Not that I wasn't excited before, it's just that all the planning sort of took away from some of the excitement.  Fortunately I'm mostly done and this weekend is the bachelorette weekend. Boo-ya.  Talk about wrapping up the plans with a BANG.  20+ chicas are coming out to party!!  I am so geeked to have awesome friends and family coming to celebrate...even some pregger girls are going to shake their bellies.  Well fill them at dinner at least :)  Pictures to follow, I'm sure!

And if that wasn't enough of a BANG I have one more bridal shower.  Yay!  I've been peeking online to see what sort of gifts I may get.  Good stuff all around.  Oh yeah, I STILL need to add sleeping bags!

Oh wait, we totally got our marriage license and wrapped up our pre-marital counseling yesterday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment